Subject to legal and contractual requirements, you may refuse or withdraw your consent to certain of the identified purposes at any time by contacting us in writing to, 508 Clancy Crescent, K9K 2S1, Peterborough, ON. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you or continue to provide you with certain services or information pertaining to ELITE SPORTS TOURS INC. that may be of value to you.
Elite Sports Tours Inc. is responsible to protect all personal information under its control or transferred to a third party for processing. Personal information can include name, home address and phone number, age, identification numbers, credit information, customer preferences and other items that personally relate to you as an individual.
Elite Sports Tours Inc. collects certain information through cookies and log files. Such information may be used to create a profile of users detailing their preferences and to improve the content of the site.
- If you choose to register and become a user of the site we may request further information, including: user name, password, email address, telephone number and other contact information;
- your date of birth which, among other things, ensures that all of our users are adults and provides us general demographic information;
- financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, internet protocol address and standard web log information; and
- additional information for identity authentication purposes.
Elite Sports Tours Inc. does not sell personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without explicit consent.
Elite Sports Tours Inc. may partner with reputable third parties to offer users a variety of services. Many of these services also require registration to make them function properly. Co-branded websites are sites that are labelled with another corporation’s logos or trademarks.
Although we only work with reputable third parties, our third party partners may have different privacy policies and practices. We encourage you to review our business partners’ privacy policies further to understand their procedures for collecting, using and disclosing personal information.
This site may contain links to other sites, including those of our business partners, vendors and advertisers. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, please understand that we are not responsible for the content of, or the privacy practices employed by, other sites.
Elite Sports Tours collects personal information to provide you with safe and efficient services, and to customize our site to your preferences. Users agree that Elite Sports Tours Inc. may use personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support as requested;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Users purchasing or selling tickets will also receive a number of emails throughout the transaction process and may receive phone calls from our Customer Service department.
Users submitting testimonials, photographs, customer satisfaction surveys or other writings consent to the Elite Sports Tours Inc. providing such submissions together with the user’s name and location in any and all media.
Disclosure of Information
Elite Sports Tours Inc. may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Elite Sports Tours Inc. may also share information with its parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures or other corporations under common control.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and co-branded credit cards).
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity.
Elite Sports Tours Inc. may also disclose information about users to third parties who provide services to Elite Sports Tours Inc., such services may include verifying credit card information, fulfilling ticket orders via courier delivery, processing credit card transactions, and disbursing payments to sellers.
We take all measures we believe to be reasonably appropriate to safeguard your personal information against its unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, modification or misuse. Access to personal information is restricted to employees who need such information for a legitimate business purpose and such employees are instructed to abide by this Private Policy and Elite Sports Tours Inc. privacy practices. Once your personal information is no longer required to fulfill our stated purposes, we take proper measures to destroy or erase it.
Elite Sports Tours
1469 Gord Vinson Ave.
Courtice, Ontario L1E 3J