Fobes released their annual list of the 400 most wealthy Americans and it was full of NBA representation!
More than a dozen NBA owners made the list, NOT including Brooklyn Nets owner Mikhail Prokorov who would be ranked right up there with Portland Trail Blazers’ Paul Allen.
Here are the rankings of NBA owners who made the cut:
20. Paul Allen (Portland Trail Blazers) $15 billion
67. Richard DeVos (Orlando Magic) $5.1 billion
68. Mickey Arison (Miami Heat) $5 billion
92. Stan Kroenke (Denver Nuggets) $4 billion
132. Charles Dolan and family (New York Knicks) $3 billion
179. Tom Gores (Detroit Pistons) $2.5 billion
206. Mark Cuban (Dallas Mavericks) $2.3 billion
218. Herb Simon (Indiana Pacers) $2.2 billion
250. Dan Gilbert (Cleveland Cavaliers) $1.9 billion
250. Donald Sterling (Los Angeles Clippers) $1.9 billion
285. Glen Taylor (Minnesota Timberwolves) $1.7 billion
298. Joshua Harris (Philadelphia 76ers) $1.6 billion
360. Tom Benson (New Orleans Hornets) $1.2 billion